iPhones will not directly download these, or any other songs, instead they will play online only.
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download.
- Tap on the Share button, which will bring up the Share sheet.
- Select “Save to Dropbox.” ...
- Now tap the Save button, or choose a different folder where to save the file, then tap Save.
- You will have to download Each Song Separately!
- We suggest either ordering Complete CD's to be Mailed to You from the Shop Page, or
- Purchase the Download Entire CD from this page.
Purchase and Download the Entire album Back In The Barn
This is a large file and will take some time, depending on your Internet Connection Download Speed.
To Check Your Speed go to Speedtest if your speed is Less than 2.0 consider ordering the USB from the Shop Page
You will get 3 numbers, Ping, Download, and Upload...the only one you are concerned with is Download
At Download Speed of 2.0 Mbps it should take 3 minutes to download the entire album.
You Can Purchase and Download Individual Songs from the Back In The Barn album here.
We suggest you purchase and download each song Individually.
Got No Reason for Goin Home
Dance With Me One More Time
Headache Tomorrow Or A
When The Thought Of You Catches Up With Me
I Just Want To Dance With You
Set 'em Up Joe
Things Aren't Funny Anymore
Lillies' White Lies
Right Or Wrong